Breakfast Tacos To Kick Your Day In The Cockhole
The nice thing about breakfast tacos other then the fact that it’s tacos for breakfast is that you’re having tacos but you’re having them when it’s breakfast time.
The other nice thing about this recipe is 90% of it can be prepared in advance. The remaining 10% being the eggs because if you microwave or even just save eggs to be heated up at a later time you can literally just fuck yourself. Like, figure out a way to pack your own penis in your own ass and just rough up your own insides.
Breakfast tacos are the epitome of all handheld breakfast items. Yeah breakfast sandwiches are cool, but have you even seen a breakfast sandwich be a taco? No. You fucking haven’t.
As far as the roasted garlic & chipotle ketchup goes….that’s pretty much what it is. Some roasted garlic and a few canned chipotle peppers. Blended and mixed with ketchup. On a side note I’m working on a ketchup related post with ways to up your ketchup game. So there’s that to look forward to.